Valuable Pet Health Resources
It can be overwhelming to find reliable information about your pet’s health, so we have assembled a collection of trusted resources:
- Blog— We post regularly on all kinds of pet care topics, from owner education to seasonal health concerns, tips from our expert veterinarians, and fun happenings at our hospital.
- Request Pet Owner's Guide— Request a free copy of our veterinarian–approved guide to pet ownership.
- Links & Resources— A collection of online resources written by experts in the veterinary field.
- FAQs— Frequently asked questions about pet health, our hospital, and general veterinary care.
- Pet Care Articles— A collection of pet care articles on a wide range of topics for viewing and printing.
- Promotions— Discounts on select services are periodically available for new and current clients.
- Reviews— Read what our clients have to say about Wheaton Animal Hospital.
- Testimonials— Video testimonials from our current clients and patients.
We hope you find this information useful. We also invite you to visit our facility or take a virtual tour of our hospital.
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor’s Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
New Dog or Puppy? Sign up for our training sessions today!
Training is an important part of any dog's life. From providing mental stimulation to exercise and proper socialization, training will help in the development of a great canine companion. We are now enrolling for beginner and intermediate classes. The cost of a 6-week session is $120. Classes are held at Elmhurst Animal Care Center, 850 S. Riverside Drive, Elmhurst (off Route 83, across from Walmart). Please call (630) 530-1900 to register your pet. For specific training questions only, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fusion Classes for ALL AGES
Meet Our Adoptable Animals!
We are currently fostering some great pets available for adoption! Visit our Featured Foster page HERE to view all animals available for adoption and make an appointment to meet them at our clinic by calling us at 630.665.1500!
Keep Your Pet Healthy All Year Round!
We offer plans for puppies, kittens, adult dogs & cats. With affordable monthly payments and our convenient hours, it's the best value in helping your pet live a longer & healthier life! Call us at 630.665.1500 for details!