Valuable Pet Health Resources
It can be overwhelming to find reliable information about your pet’s health, so we have assembled a collection of trusted resources:
- Blog— We post regularly on all kinds of pet care topics, from owner education to seasonal health concerns, tips from our expert veterinarians, and fun happenings at our hospital.
- Request Pet Owner's Guide— Request a free copy of our veterinarian–approved guide to pet ownership.
- Links & Resources— A collection of online resources written by experts in the veterinary field.
- FAQs— Frequently asked questions about pet health, our hospital, and general veterinary care.
- Pet Care Articles— A collection of pet care articles on a wide range of topics for viewing and printing.
- Promotions— Discounts on select services are periodically available for new and current clients.
- Reviews— Read what our clients have to say about Wheaton Animal Hospital.
- Testimonials— Video testimonials from our current clients and patients.
We hope you find this information useful. We also invite you to visit our facility or take a virtual tour of our hospital.
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor’s Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Save 10% on Heartworm Preventatives This April!
Best friends deserve the best care! Protect your pets with an annual heartworm test as well as a monthly preventative. Through April 30th, save 10% on Heartworm Preventatives. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
Sign Up for Training TODAY!
Training is back! We are excited to offer Puppy Class for dogs under 4 months where students learn socialization. Basic Manners Class will be offered for dogs 4 months and older focusing on manners and training basics (sit, down, etc.)
See below for the 6-week class schedule. Classes held at Elmhurst Animal Care Center. Please call 630.530.1900 to register or with any questions. Students must be up to date on their vaccines prior to class start date!