Comprehensive Veterinary Services
Wheaton Animal Hospital offers comprehensive veterinary care services for dogs and cats. Our experienced team utilizes the latest in veterinary medicine to provide the best possible care for your pet. Our veterinarians are available 7 days a week to serve you and your pet.
After Hours Emergencies: Please call our after–hours emergency line at (630) 337-3070 to connect directly with our on–call veterinarian.
Visit our New Clients page for information about:
- Walk-in service and appointment requests
- Payment methods
- Pet insurance
Your pet’s health, safety, and comfort are important to us, and we look forward to serving both of you. The following is a sample of our extensive veterinary services:
- Preventative care plans—Affordable wellness care designed to keep your pet healthy.
- Puppy and kitten care—Our veterinarians start your young pet on the right paw.
- Senior pet care—Meeting the unique needs of dogs and cats in old age.
- Pet vaccinations—Individualized vaccine recommendations to keep your pet protected and in good health.
- Veterinary surgery—Comprehensive surgical care for pets, including advanced and laser-assisted procedures.
- Advanced diagnostics—State of the art diagnostic technology and in-house testing lab.
- Spay and neuter—Administered by our expert veterinarians.
- Pet dental care—Comprehensive services to maintain your pet’s oral health.
- Companion laser therapy—A responsive, modern pain management option available to your pet.
- Pet Grooming—Dog and cat grooming options, from basic bathing and clips to show cuts and styles.
- Pet Hotel—Glen Ellyn’s premier canine and feline boarding facilities.
- Dog Daycare—Leave your pet in the care of compassionate professionals while you go about your busy day.
- Canine Training—Dog training classes at our convenient location.
- Pet medications—All your pet’s medications conveniently available right here at our hospital.
- Emergency services—Urgent trauma and illness care for your pet, available on-call after hours.
At Wheaton Animal Hospital, client education is important to us, and we partner with you to provide high-quality care for your pets. We have assembled additional resources for you, including:
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor’s Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
New Dog or Puppy? Time For Training!
Training is an important part of any dog's life! From providing mental stimulation to exercise and proper socialization, training will help in the development of a great canine companion! We are now enrolling for Basic Obedience Classes! Classes will be held at Elmhurst Animal Care Center (850 S. Riverside Dr. Elmhurst, IL.) Please call 630.530.1900 to register your pet or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions you may have! The cost of the 6-week class is $120.
Meet Our Adoptable Animals!
We are currently fostering some great pets available for adoption! Visit our Featured Foster page HERE to view all animals available for adoption and make an appointment to meet them at our clinic by calling us at 630.665.1500!
Halloween Party & Adoption Event!
Join us on Sunday, October 21st from 11AM - 2PM for a Halloween Party & Adoption Event! Meet local rescues with pets available for adoption while you enjoy treats & raffles! Dress to impress, we'll be taking $5 pet photos that benefit our rescue partners and also host a pet costume contest at 12:30PM! Check out the Facebook event HERE.