Comprehensive Veterinary Services
Wheaton Animal Hospital offers comprehensive veterinary care services for dogs and cats. Our experienced team utilizes the latest in veterinary medicine to provide the best possible care for your pet. Our veterinarians are available 7 days a week to serve you and your pet.
After Hours Emergencies: Please call our after–hours emergency line at (630) 337-3070 to connect directly with our on–call veterinarian.
Visit our New Clients page for information about:
- Walk-in service and appointment requests
- Payment methods
- Pet insurance
Your pet’s health, safety, and comfort are important to us, and we look forward to serving both of you. The following is a sample of our extensive veterinary services:
- Preventative care plans—Affordable wellness care designed to keep your pet healthy.
- Puppy and kitten care—Our veterinarians start your young pet on the right paw.
- Senior pet care—Meeting the unique needs of dogs and cats in old age.
- Pet vaccinations—Individualized vaccine recommendations to keep your pet protected and in good health.
- Veterinary surgery—Comprehensive surgical care for pets, including advanced and laser-assisted procedures.
- Advanced diagnostics—State of the art diagnostic technology and in-house testing lab.
- Spay and neuter—Administered by our expert veterinarians.
- Pet dental care—Comprehensive services to maintain your pet’s oral health.
- Companion laser therapy—A responsive, modern pain management option available to your pet.
- Pet Grooming—Dog and cat grooming options, from basic bathing and clips to show cuts and styles.
- Pet Hotel—Glen Ellyn’s premier canine and feline boarding facilities.
- Dog Daycare—Leave your pet in the care of compassionate professionals while you go about your busy day.
- Canine Training—Dog training classes at our convenient location.
- Pet medications—All your pet’s medications conveniently available right here at our hospital.
- Emergency services—Urgent trauma and illness care for your pet, available on-call after hours.
At Wheaton Animal Hospital, client education is important to us, and we partner with you to provide high-quality care for your pets. We have assembled additional resources for you, including:
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor’s Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Save 20% on Dental Cleanings in September! Book Your Appointment TODAY!
Your pet's dental health is important! By age 3, most cats & dogs show signs of dental disease. Prevent this and help your pet live a long and healthy life with regular dental check-ups and cleanings! Save 20% on Dental Cleanings this September! Offer valid September 1 - September 30th. Call us at 630.665.1500 to schedule for September, appointments will fill up quickly!
Our Clinic is Closed on Labor Day!
Please note our clinic will be closed Monday, September 3rd in observation of Labor Day. For emergencies After Hours or during Holiday Hours, please call 630.337.3070.
SAVE THE DATE! DOGGIE DIP POOL DAY!
Save the date! Adventure Bay Pool in Hillside invites dogs to swim in their pool before they close it for the season! Event takes place on Monday, August 20th from 6:00PM - 7:30PM at Adventure Bay Pool (700 Speechley Blvd. Hillside, IL). Admission is a $10 donation fee (per dog) benefitting Magnificent Mutts & Meows Rescue. Dogs must be social (dog and people friendly), up to date on vaccinations and on a leash to enter. Check out the Facebook event HERE!