Valuable Pet Health Resources
It can be overwhelming to find reliable information about your pet’s health, so we have assembled a collection of trusted resources:
- Blog— We post regularly on all kinds of pet care topics, from owner education to seasonal health concerns, tips from our expert veterinarians, and fun happenings at our hospital.
- Request Pet Owner's Guide— Request a free copy of our veterinarian–approved guide to pet ownership.
- Links & Resources— A collection of online resources written by experts in the veterinary field.
- FAQs— Frequently asked questions about pet health, our hospital, and general veterinary care.
- Pet Care Articles— A collection of pet care articles on a wide range of topics for viewing and printing.
- News & Events— News, events, and regular updates from our team.
- Promotions— Discounts on select services are periodically available for new and current clients.
- Reviews— Read what our clients have to say about Wheaton Animal Hospital.
- Testimonials— Video testimonials from our current clients and patients.
We hope you find this information useful. We also invite you to visit our facility or take a virtual tour of our hospital.
We accept walk-ins during our Doctor’s Hours to meet your busy lifestyle. If you’d prefer to make an appointment, we offer those too!
News & Events
Easter Adoption Event!
Join us at Wheaton Animal Hospital on Sunday, 4/2 from 11-2 for our Easter Adoption Event!
$5 pictures with the easter bunny will benefit local rescues. Meet furry friends available for adoption,
enjoy light refreshments and enter to win prizes!
10% Off Flea & Tick Preventatives!
Fleas & ticks carry many diseases that can not only harm your pets but can potentially be transmitted to humans. The best way to keep you and your pet safe is prevention and through the month of March, we’re offering 10% off Bravecto, Nexgard or Revolution flea and tick preventatives!