Welcome to Wheaton Animal Hospital
Thank you for choosing the pet experts at Wheaton Animal Hospital. Together, we can provide outstanding care for your pet. We invite you to visit our animal care center or take a virtual tour of our facility. We offer special promotions for our clients, and we welcome both medical and surgical referrals.
Appointments: Accepted but Not Required
Your time is valuable, and your pet’s health is our top priority. Our veterinarians are available every day of the week to care for your pet. We offer two convenient options to ensure your pet receives the best possible care:
- Walk right in! Our non-appointment system is designed with your busy lifestyle in mind.
- No appointment needed—come to the hospital at your convenience.
- Our first available veterinarian will see your pet.
- Quick and efficient service.
Submit an appointment request.
- Ensure the veterinarian of your choice is available.
- Minimal wait time to see your veterinarian.
- Schedule a date and time that’s best for you—48 hours advance notice requested.
- Easy to schedule, call our office or use our online appointment request form.
In an effort to expedite your check-in and minimize stress, we provide our clients with convenient online forms. You can choose to complete the forms here on our website, or you can print them to bring with you to your appointment.
Convenient Payment Options
Wheaton Animal Hospital accepts a variety of payment options including:
- Personal checks (with appropriate identification)
- American Express
Payment is required at the time of service.
For questions regarding our veterinary fees, please contact our office. We do not offer in-house financing. If you are interested in financing options, consider the following services:
If you need help or have questions about anything, one of our Client Service Representatives will be glad to assist you.
Many owners purchase insurance to help them afford health care for their pet. Upon request, we will provide copies of your pet’s medical records for your submission to the insurance company.
If you are considering pet insurance, we recommend this article from the experts at the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). The following is a list of pet insurance companies:
We highly recommend Trupanion.
Wheaton Animal Hospital welcomes new and returning clients, and our team is happy to answer any questions you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding your pet’s health.